FanPost

Milbury's comments and Episode 4....need some help here.

I recently read a Larry Brooks article from the NY POST of which I am curios about. Here is the section from Brook's article:

"It was humorous, by the way, to listen to Mike Milbury fulminate against Tortorella on the NBC Sports Network for his remarks as if the commentator had a shoe in his hand without full disclosure of the time he attacked the league’s integrity during the 2002 playoffs against Toronto while he was the Islanders’ general manager"

I am not sure what Brooks is referring to here. I am aware that Milbury slipped up and was a little tongue tied when he called the Blueshirts the "Bluesh*ts", but I don't think that is what Brook's is referring to. I am assuming that Milbury had comments about Tortorella, in reference to Tortorella's remarks about the refs. If so, I would really like to hear this. Does anyone know where to find Milbury's comments?

I can't stand Milbury!

Also, I have not yet seen episode 4. Anyone know where I can get it? I've searched the internet, but can't find anything.

Thanks.