New York Rangers Practice: Tortorella Calls For A Reset

As the New York Rangers took the ice for their practice in Greenburgh, there was something interesting going on, on the ice. After several minutes of practicing, John Tortorella didn't like the intensity from his team and sent them back to the locker room.

After Tortorella's so-called "reset" the players finished out practice and Torts liked what he saw. He stated after practice that he didn't want the players getting their mind off of the game plan. He also said that the team has a lot to work on, and he wants everyone focused day in and day out.

There was also a mention of Marc Staal, and his recent improvements. Tortorella stated that Staal is starting to gain his confidence back, and is getting his physicality back. Staal also has been getting better in the offensive zone, looks really comfortable and is getting up the ice more to get in the play.