FanPost

Fantasy Hockey Need Serious Managers

If you want in email me at roderider19@yahoo.com

League ID#: 22956
League Name: FU Bettman
Password: rangers
Custom League URL: http://hockey.fantasysports.yahoo.com/league/rangers12
Draft Type: Live Standard Draft
Draft Time: Wed Oct 24 9:30pm EDT [ Add to My Calendar ]
Max Teams: 12
Live Draft Pick Time: 1 Minute, 30 Seconds
Scoring Type: Head-to-Head
Max Acquisitions for Entire Season: No maximum
Max Trades for Entire Season No maximum
Trade Reject Time: 2
Trade End Date: March 7, 2013
Allow Draft Pick Trades: No
Waiver Time: 1 day
Waiver Type: Continual rolling list
Waiver Mode: Standard
Can't Cut List Provider: Yahoo! Sports
Trade Review: League Votes
Post Draft Players: Follow Waiver Rules
Max Acquisitions per Week: 4
Min Goalie Appearances: 3
Weekly Deadline: Daily - Tomorrow
Start Scoring on: Week 3
Playoffs: Week 22, 23 and 24 (6 teams)Note: Week 24 runs 7 days from Apr 1 to Apr 7
Playoff Reseeding: No
Lock Eliminated Teams: Yes
Divisions: No
Make League Publicly Viewable: No
Roster Positions: C, C, LW, RW, W, W, F, D, D, D, D, Util, G, G, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, IR, IR
Forwards/Defensemen Stat Categories: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Plus/Minus (+/-), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Powerplay Goals (PPG), Powerplay Points (PPP), Game-Winning Goals (GWG), Shots on Goal (SOG), Faceoffs Won (FW), Hits (HIT)
Goaltenders Stat Categories: Wins (W), Losses (L), Goals Against Average (GAA), Saves (SV), Save Percentage (SV%), Shutouts (SHO)