FanPost

Will a short season help our Rangers?

Figuring an 82 game season is probably lost, made me think on the benefits of a 66 game season and a December start date.

1) Less games without Gaborik

2)Return of the Sauer?

3) Less chances to get injured

4)Less wear on Henri, unless they bunch games together

Even in the NBA this worked out, the win now teams have an advantage in a short "sprint" like season. So i pose 2 questions.

1) Do you think a short season would help the Rangers

2)Is a Stanley Cup victory in a short season tainted for any team?