FanPost

If your looking for any Ranger Action Look here

In their final training camp scrimmage before opening up their pre-season schedule Wednesday night against Worcester, the Connecticut Whale put forth an exciting, hard-hitting, and high-scoring effort Tuesday morning at the MSg Training Center.

Chris Kreider and Kyle Jean scored highlight-reel goals for the White Team, but it was Marek Hrivik who scored with 1:03 remaining in the scrimmage to pull the Green squad even 4-4 and force a game-derciding shootout, which Andrew Yogan ended up winning in the fifth round for Team Green.

http://blueshirtsunited.com/videos/1955/tuesday-whale-highlights

Heres the video.

We see Kreiders explosiveness once again in action , as well as someone named Kyle Jean who is having a dominating camp. We see Haley try to rough up Kreids a bit , but stopped when he realized the name on the back of the sweater. Christian Thomas is still getting tossed around like a rag doll. Jt Miller was pretty quiet. But honestly i'm just desperate for any hockey and cant wait for there season opener October 12th.