FanPost

New Jersey Gov. making a scene.....kind of.

Okay so i haven't been keeping up much on anything as of late due to family and work. Got the chance to catch up a bit on whats been going on during the lock-out and came across something on ESPN's site. I live pretty much at the Jersey shore area so it came to me as a bit of a surprise when i saw NJ's gov. taking a shot at the CBA negotiations. The article doesn't say much other than two senators wrote letters to both head of the NHL and NHLPA. The lock-out seems to affect the gov. in NJ directly and stated "The Democrats write that Congress has jurisdiction over interstate commerce, which includes professional sports, and will be keeping a "close eye" on negotiations."

Now i'm not sure if that will actually do anything as far as the negotiations go but I don't think they want political pressure in this situation. Then again i fix things for a living so what do i know?