Connecticut Whale vs Adirondack Phantoms: Whale Faceoff Against Phantoms In Preseason Action

Photo by Chris Rutsch / CT Whale

The Connecticut Whale will play their second to last preseason tonight against the Adirondack Phantoms.

The Connecticut Whale will close out their preseason this evening as they take on the Adirondack Phantoms at the Madison Square Garden training center. The Whale have played two prior preseasons games against the Albany Devils, and Worchester Sharks. The Whale weren't able to garner up any offense, and dropped both games to bring them to 0-2 this preseason.

Tonight should be a special game, as the two Atlantic Division rival affiliate clubs will be going headed to head. Names like Sean Courtuier, Brayden Schenn, and Zac Rinaldo will likely be in the lineup for the Phantoms, while Chris Kreider is hopeful to play his first game with the Whale this evening.

J.T. Miller and Christian Thomas have been buzzing around the offensive zone the last two games, and that likely won't change tonight. Be sure to check back at the conclusion of the game, where you will find the full game recap, along with a look ahead to the Whale's home opener on October 12th.

We hope you guys enjoy the first game thread of the season, even though we're not watching the team we all know and love. The player for the live stream will be posted below.

Video streaming by Ustream