FanPost

I would love to start a protest?

Hey guys

I know everyone can agree with me that this lockout is ridiculous , obnoxious , and painful to all the heart filled nhl fans. Yes during the hockey season we all hate our rival fans and their teams but this is a time when all of that doesn't matter. We need to all unite and force this lockout to end. I want to start up a rally and head over to the front of the NHL offices in manhattan . I want to be heard, and now adays the only way to make a stink or to be heard is having atleast 100+ people at a peaceful but effective rally.Now i'm new to this so whoever wants to start up a facebook group with me and co lead this would be highly appreciated.I thought i could manage without hockey but all it did was relegate me to watching the Knicks in disgust. I can't handle anymore time without hockey and i know all you guys feel the same way. I would like to get as many people as i can to aid in this stand, to show Bettman and Fehr that they need to get there shit together and get a deal made. So telling your family and friends would be very helpful. If anyone wants to talk to me more on this topic u can email me here . rbanar44@gmail.com

Thank you So Much Guys

LETS END THIS LOCKOUT!!!