Rangers Vs. Flyers: Keys To The Game

This is an abbreviated keys to the game, mainly due to the early start.

Don't Take The Foot Off The Gas: The New York Rangers have shown all year that they can truly dominate games, the only issue is that those spurts generally don't last the entire game. The Rangers' win over the Lightning and loss to the Devils were perfect examples of the Rangers dominating for a period, but not playing at the level they wanted to before then. The Flyers want a win against the Rangers, bad, so New York needs to come out flying and keep it going for 60 minutes.

All Hail The King: Henrik Lundqvist tends to be a busy man when the Rangers take on the flyers. Today doesn't figure to be any different. Lundqvist gets up for these types of games, which is good because the Rangers will need him against a tough Flyers squad. This falls on the defense as well. The Rangers' defensive corps need to keep the crease clear and make sure that Lundqvist can see everything that comes his way.