Rangers Vs. Capitals: Keys To The Game

Here are your keys to the game for the New York Rangers' matchup with the Washington Capitals.

Ride The Momentum: The Rangers got a huge win Saturday afternoon, crushing the Philadelphia Flyers, 5-2. The Rangers can use the momentum they've gained from the win over the Flyers this afternoon against the Capitals. The Rangers are 7-2-1 in their last 10 games, and are entering a tough stretch of play against some of the better teams in the NHL. They will have an opportunity to beat another one of those teams tonight.

Don't Underestimate The Capitals: Washington is a struggling hockey team right now, there's not debating that. The Capitals are 4-3-3 in their last 10 games, and are sitting in 9th place in the Eastern Conference. The catch? They're two points out of third place, since 63 points would be good for tops in their division. That makes the Capitals a dangerous team, and the Rangers can't take them lightly.