FanPost

Can You Hear Us?...

Well, I cant.

Hi guy, I've been following this forum for about a year now and this is my first post. Anyway...

I was born a Rangers fan and the Garden IS my second home(expensive home). But something about Rangers home games has been bothering me more and more over time. The fans. Whether im at the games or following them on tv, I cant help but notice the volume the fans make is a bit sub par. Now im not trying to knock the garden faithful at all, and im not trying to compare our fanbase to other franchises, but its tough not to notice after a while.

I have been to see the Rangers play at the Pru, Wells Fargo, and TD Garden. Well I cant deny it, their fans ARE louder. Even on tv its noticeable. Last season for example, when the big fat baby named Boudreau said he "couldn't even hear the fans", the Garden Faithful started chanting "Can You Hear Us?". I was proud that they stepped up to that idiot. But when game 5 came back to Washington, their fans chanted "We Are Louder". As stupid and childish as that may seem, they were right. Washington was so much louder that whole series. They were also into the game throughout, while Rangers fans seemed timid and quiet at boring times.

Another thing that bothers me that's a bit off topic is the dress code for the games. When you see Caps home games, the fans look like a sea of red surrounding the ice. At Wells Fargo, a sea of orange, etc etc. When i see the Garden, specks of blue. Its understandable that most weeknight games people come straight from work, but it still bugs me. It deprives the Garden of its intimidation.

So does anyone else notice any of this? Or am I crazy? Am I expecting too much from my fellow die hard fans? Let me know.

SB Nation Featured Video