FanPost

Rangers have interest in Brad Boyes?

Here is another big body guy who would bury himself in front of the net on the power play. ESPN insider posted a story in the rumor mill about it. Does anyon belong to ESPN insider and can post the story here for us to read?

I always compared Boyes and Backes when they played together at St. Louis. Backes being the better of the two I think personally. Every sicne Boyes was traded to Buffalo I really think his game has slipped off. Im sure it would be a low risk/High reward move if we dealt for him. Do youthink he would fit well in our sytsem of play?