FanPost

Rinaldo Faces Hearing

Philadelphia Flyers forward Zac Rinaldo faces an afternoon hearing with the Department of Player Safety on Monday to discuss the charging minor he was assessed for hitting Detroit's Jonathan Ericsson at the 13:32 mark of the first period in Detroit's 4-3 victory Sunday night at Joe Louis Arena.

Can someone explain to me how this guy is even on an NHL roster? He is a freakin punk who already has a laundry list of fines and is about as reckless as they come. He make that gutless puke, Carcillo seem like a Lady Byng finalist. How many times is this guy gonna be allowed to take runs at players before he faces a significant suspension? Hopefully today he gets taught a serious lesson.