FanPost

The King Indeed

Solid article from the Sports section of the Wall Street Journal
The King's getting some well deserved recognition for his consistant brilliance.

Unrelated note (Space filler I'll admit): Anybody have the advanced statistics on Seguin before tomorrow's game? I'm still finding it absurd that he's been putting up the numbers he has in his second year. Low Qual Comp or something? Not sure who his line mates are but maybe they have more to do with it.

If this kid is really just that good then the Bruins have a franchise player on their hands. I heard that every time Seguin gets on the scoresheet, a maple tree withers. How's that feel Toronto?

Visca Barca, go Rangers, and a Merry Christmas to you all