FanPost

Brooks Says Rangers And Jackets Talked About Nash

Here's the link. Brooks is saying that it probably won't happen but the Rangers are talking about Nash.

I believe Brooks isn't pulling this one out of his ass, because this isn't the type of story he tosses around everyday. He also says that the Blue Jackets want more than Dubi, Kreider, and a 1st. I don't blame them for wanting more than that, but that won't happen even if they want it.

I also do think that Sather will not be fleeced in this deal at all because the Rangers wouldn't be trading out of desperation.

My Personal Proposal for Rick Nash:

Dubinsky, 1st rounder, Christian Thomas, Michael St. Croix, Michael Sauer. A couple throw ins could be wolski and MZA.

Not that I necessarily want us to get Nash, that'd just be my proposal. Rangers would still maintain good prospects like Kreider, Erixon, Mcilrath, Fasth.

It'll be funny a couple years from now to look back at all these posts about Nash and Carter and see if we were all stupid, crazy, or genius.