FanPost

An interesting SI article

http://nhl-red-light.si.com/2012/02/14/rick-nash-may-be-biggest-deadline-deal/?sct=nhl_t2_a11

The debate can go on and on and I think both sides of the argument have some credence. I'm very torn as to what I think is best. Really glad I'm not a GM responsible for these decisions. You can make a compelling argument, as many of you have, for both sides. I though Pierre McGuire, who I don't really like, made some interesting and valid points in this article.