Breaking News: MSG And Time Warner Resolve Broadcasting Issuses

Everyone's happy!

Today finally marks the day where Time Warner customers will finally be able to watch MSG once again. It was said earlier today that both sides have come to an agreement, after a long seven week standoff. This is definitely good news for all fans of New York Sports.

The Rangers have been playing some awesome hockey (despite last night's game), the Knicks have their new-found sensation Jeremy Lin, and the Giants took home yet another Super Bowl a couple weeks back. It is definitely a great time to be a New York sports fan, no matter what team it is.

After seven long weeks of dealing without any type of sports on television, Time Warner customers can finally get back to watching what they love. Also, according to John Ourand, the contract is set to be signed later on this afternoon, and will be completed in time to televise