NHL Trade Rumors: Rick Nash Sweepstakes Heating Up Again

Rick Nash met with the media at MSG for the first time this season, last night before the Blue Jackets took to the ice against the New York Rangers. Nash failed to comment on multiple questions regarding his stance on the trade talk that has developed over the last couple of weeks.

As of today, things have heated up once again, and it seems to be getting interesting. Earlier this afternoon, Aaron Portzline of the Columbus Dispatch quoted GM Scott Howson, stating that they are waiting for the right deals, and that they are getting closer. He stated while they may be getting closer to a deal, it's not totally there yet.

Not to long after that, Dennis Bernstein from The Fourth Period stated that the Kings have upped their offer to Jonathan Bernier, Jack Johnson, and Andrei Loktionov to the Jackets. However there are no signs that there have been any recent talks regarding the Rangers, but who really knows what's going to happen.

What are your guys thoughts on all of this?