FanPost

NO TO NASH AND CARTER!!

This whole nash carter thing has reminded me of the old drury, redden, gomez, days.. We were getting better and felt if we had this and this we would be elite or better. I say no to giving up any of our young good d core now for an overrated big tree trunk that has a good shot. we are not looking for overpaid players anymore,or guys who dont fit our system of working hard, backchecking and skating everynight! I dont see that elite skill in rick nash from my point of view, i see nash as a slower and older looking, 35 years old Eric lindros, imo. We need a new and fresh eric lindros, like a malikn, skill and speed and powerforward. or even ovechkin when he was putting up 40 a year for 8 mil plus... I think a parise is a perfect fit for this club, not nash. Plain and simple, the two play diffent types of games. Nash waits for the puck and needs playmakers and others to make him better. Parise he skates, battles , passes and shoots all by himself. Hes, quiker and fits our system better than nash or carter by far! Parise backchecks and on the powerplay is effective around the night and in the corners, where nash and carter seemed to go there and preffered staying outside for that shotor deflection all night. last and most imprortant parise speed and forecheck leads to a player capable of changing the game at any time by even doing it himself if the team needs to win. i dont see nash skating around everyone and scoring nor carter! We dont need more gabroiks style of players, but more game changing powerforwards that are the complete package up front, like a malkin, crosby, parise, kovalchuk, ovechkin, stall, skinner, spezza, franzen, zetterberg, perry, towes, kane, etc.. we need that explosive power forward that can carry the game on his stick that can play center or wing with gabby or richards. Nash and carter dont fit our needs and wouldnt help our team in the long run. Stay Young keep kreider, sign free agents, like parise, and keep rebuilding and look for trades that improve both the cap as well as the chemistry on this club! I still beleive trading for a first round pick is better than nash or carter. lets get colubus first round pick rather then them getting ours is what we should focus on! The price is too high for trading, i say stay away! Lets go rangers! The media and the leaugue, aka campbell wants the rangers to make this trade, and i say no way. were better of 3 years from now without this trade, for this player, if it was malkin or toews i say yes or other players mentioned, but for nash and or carter hahahah what a joke, for both carter and nash and what colmbus is asking, I would still say no!