FanPost

Please help. How can I watch the playoffs online when traveling?

I need the help of my fellow Blueshirts. Unfortunately, I will be traveling during some of the playoffs. I want to know a viable way to watch LIVE Rangers games during the playoffs.

The NHL Center Ice package is subject to blackout when games are on NBCSports, NHL Network, NBC so that would not seem like an option since NBC/Sports has the rights to the playoffs. NBCSports does not appear to have an option to purchase the ability to stream live playoff games.

My brother-in-law suggested Slingbox so I could watch whatever channels my home tv has. However, I prefer to cut out the Slingbox (assuming I could even figure out how to hook it up) and just buy playoff access for my computer.

Can anyone help me out? It would be most appreciated as this is causing me quite some anxiety. And Murphy's Law made it during the year they have a real shot.

Thanks in advance to all suggestions.