FanPost

Rhymes With The Creature Report

Those of you around here for awhile know that I give absolutely zero publicity to that website, especially since one of their "featured" reporters ripped off one of my stories word for word a few years ago, but today this made me laugh.

I get a Google News update every day on stories hitting the net based on the Rangers. This was included in today's list, all from that site.

Also note: I do know someone who writes on that site, and he's a good guy. I'm just constantly trying to convince him to write somewhere else. Anyway, here is the list of the stories in my update:

"Why the Rangers Must Trade For Rick Nash"

"Why the Rangers Must Trade for Ryan Smyth"

"Why the Rangers Should Trade for Steve Ott" (apparently not felt as strongly as the "must" articles)

"Why trading for Rick Nash makes no sense for the Rangers"

"How the Rangers Can Win Without Rick Nash" (this one must have been hard to write, considering they've only won 38 without him already)

"New York Rangers Players Want Rick Nash"

Oh how I love that site.