FanPost

Carter to LA: What this means for the Rangers...?

(Note: there is a Nash reference in this post)

Just minutes ago, the CBJ traded Jeff Carter to the LAK for Jack Johnson and a conditional 1st round pick.

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=618589&navid=DL|NHL|home

I think this is a win for LA. Why? Well, they pretty much just got Philly's number 1 line (past seasons) on their team now in Richards, Carter, and Gagne. Pretty filthy. Try to guess who ill be cheering for in the West now. LA? You bet!

How sweet will it be if LA wins a cup before the Flyers do....LOL

Anyways, rumors also have it that apparently Dustin Brown is on the move. Now lets consider this. Would you rather have Brown or Nash?

Now lets consider this, who would you give up Dubi, Thomas, McClrath, and a 1st for...Brown or Nash?

Would love to hear what you guys think.

Oh, and by the way, I don't see CBJ sending Nash to SJ. Why would you trade to teams in your own conference...regardless of what you get in return. Nash will come to the east...if a trade goes down.

SB Nation Featured Video