Rangers Vs. Sabres: Keys To The Game

The New York Rangers will be back in action tonight against the Buffalo Sabres, after suffering a disappointing loss to the New York Islanders last night. The Sabres have been on quite a roll as of lately, as they make a late push for the playoffs. With that said, here are tonight's keys to the game.

Stay Consistant: The New York Rangers had a very sluggish start last night against the Islanders, and found themselves down two goals, really early. However, they did find a way to battle back, but if you eliminate that poor start, they would have won the game. The Sabres are a dangerous team as well, and they should not be underestimated.

Continue Power Play Success: The Rangers were able to score two power play goals last night, which essentially got them back into it. They need to keep that up tonight if they are given chances on the power play. I've said it numerous times in the past, that special teams can win games.