FanPost

Nash Predictions

Let's have some fun with this.

Predict the following, and whoever gets the most correct wins!

1. Will Rick Nash be traded?

2. To who? (If not, just say no)

3. For who? (Name as many players, picks as you think)

Whoever gets most # of answers to those questions right wins. (For example, if it's yes, yes, and you get 2 players right and a pick right, you beat yes, yes, 1 player and 1 pick)

This thread will close at midnight or when the trade is made.