FanPost

Is all the trade talk negatively affecting the Rangers play?

What do you guys think?

Personally, having seen the Rangers play drop off a little bit makes me wonder if the trade talk is hindering the play. Psychologically, hearing all the speculation must be heavy on a player's mind. I'm also sure it probably affects even the players that are not involved, more so when before the Nash trade talks the Rangers seemed to have pretty good locker room chemistry.

On the other hand, this dip in form could be just that, a dip in form due to the high level that they were playing before February.

Express your thoughts in the comments section. But please, let's not talk about possible trade outcomes here.