NHL Trade Rumors: Sunday Morning Open Thread

NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 25: Henrik Lundqvist #30 of the New York Rangers is congratulated by his teammates following the overtime victory over the Buffalo Sabres at Madison Square Garden on February 25, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

Well, the NHL trade deadline will be here tomorrow, which promises for the trade talks to heat up today. Yesterday Rick Nash's agent spoke publicly, stating that his client wanted a deal done by deadline and that he would reject any trades made to teams not on his shot list.

As you probably know, the New York Rangers are on that short list of teams.

Use this open thread to discuss whatever you want about today's rumors and actual trades.

Also, just a few thing to note:

- Glen Sather got fantastic vale for Wojtek Wolski, especially since Wolski didn't play at all this season. I'll have more in depth analysis on this trade after Monday is over, but this was a fantastic move.

- Nash publicly stating that he wants out must have been music to Sather's ears, because Scott Howson can no longer play the "you know we don't have to trade him" card. They don't have to trade him even with his comments, but it makes things much harder for Columbus.

As always, we'll have you covered here for any news guys.