FanPost

Sigh of Relief.

I don't know about anyone else, but i feel a lot better seeing this. I personally DO NOT want Nash on this team. I'm with Torts on thinking we're just not ready for a cup this year. Lets get to the eastern conference finals first then worry about a real cup run.

Told that Columbus' Rick Nash is indeed in the lineup today vs. Pitt

Retweeted by