NHL Trade Rumors: Sunday Evening Open Thread

NEW YORK, NY - FEBRUARY 25: The New York Rangers react following a goal by Ryan Callahan #24 of the New York Rangers in overtime to defeat the Buffalo Sabres at Madison Square Garden on February 25, 2012 in New York City. (Photo by Chris Trotman/Getty Images)

Well, the NHL trade deadline will be here tomorrow, which promises for the trade talks to heat up today. Yesterday Rick Nash's agent spoke publicly, stating that his client wanted a deal done by deadline and that he would reject any trades made to teams not on his shot list.

As you probably know, theNew York Rangers are on that short list of teams.

Use this open thread to discuss whatever you want about today's rumors and actual trades.

- Rick Nash played this afternoon, in Pittsburgh, and came away with a shorthanded goal. Could playing him potentially mean that the Blue Jackets will be holding onto him? Nash also commented after the game, saying he had "no comment" in regards to his agents comments that were made yesterday.

- Of course, the Rangers will not just be eyeing only Rick Nash at the deadline. Who else do you believe that the Rangers will be targeting?

As always, we'll have you covered here for any news guys.