FanPost

Viewing Party/Meetup for Fellow BSB members

Staying up strung out over NashGate, a brilliant idea entered my brain. I want to get a tally to see who would be willing to meet up in the foreseeable future; be it a Rangers game, restauraunt, alley next to Dig Deep's house, etc. We all enjoy posting and sharing laughs with one another, why not meet in person and have some fun without carpal tunnel in my hands from all of this typing? I am officially leading this fantastic idea, and I would love to know how many of my fellow Banterers would like to come join me. You can either leave a comment on this FanPost, or if you have any questions you can e-mail me at kevinpapa@yahoo.com (what's the chance my password is kevinpapa too? you'll never know). Hope we can get something like this going soon, I think it would be a real fun time and it would be awesome to meet all you guys in person!

SB Nation Featured Video