FanPost

Get to Know John Scott

Found a little article about this guy. Looks like he'll stick up for teammates and won't take any crap from anyone. He's also known for being great in the locker room. Maybe Bickels been too reckless as our enforcer? Maybe we want a little depth at D seeing as how Sauers unlikely to return. If any of our D guys go down who were we going to replace them with? Erixon is'nt NHL ready...woywitka?

Here's the link:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/995012-john-scott-the-misunderstood-blackhawk-and-why-we-all-owe-him-an-apology