The New York Rangers will take to the ice of Madison Square Garden again tonight, to face-off against the New Jersey Devils. The last time these two teams met, the Devils were able to shutout the Rangers on home ice. This is yet another big game for the Rangers, as the Devils are slowly creeping up the standings.

Bryan's Player To Watch:

Ryan Callahan

#24 / Right Wing / New York Rangers

5-10

190

Mar 21, 1985

GP G A P +/- PIM PPG SHG GWG GTG SOG PCT
2011 - Ryan Callahan 60 24 21 45 2 55 11 1 7 183

Ryan Callahan came away with a beautiful overtime goal against the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday. Callahan has also been playing his best hockey as of yet, both offensively and defensively. I can see him having another big game tonight.

Enjoy the game and thread everyone!