FanPost

Traveled 3000 miles to NY to miss the game

Ironic that I travel 3000 miles to NY, actually have the game start at a time that is not 1am and I cant see it because it is blacked out on GCL and NBC sports is not showing in my hotel.

Im half laughing here. This will be the first game I miss all season...all because I am in NY.

Can anyone recommend a decent bar to watch it at? Most of the ones I know probably wont show the game. Im located by 495 on Rt 110.