Breaking News: Erik Christensen Traded To Minnesota

According to reports, Erik Christensen has been traded along with a 7th round pick to the Minnesota Wild for Casey Wellman

Wellman's NHL page.

Here's a story Hockey Wilderness did on Wellman in December.

More later, just wanted to get the news up for you.

[Update]

The New York Rangers have dealt Erik Christensen to the Minnesota Wild for Casey Wellman, a seventh round pick also went to the Minnesota Wild. Erik Christensen has been out of the lineup for the Rangers since December 17th, 2011 when he was a -1 in 6:42 of ice time against the Phoenix Coyotes.

New York Rangers
the have traded Erik Christensen and a 7th round pick to the Minnesota Wild for forward Casey Wellman who is being assigned to

Casey Wellman is immediately being sent down to the Connecticut Whale. Wellman is an American-born, 6'0" and 173 lbs according to his NHL.com page. He is 24 years old and has 7 points in 14 games this year for the Minnesota Wild.