FanPost

So rumors were squashed.

As far as Ryan Smith rumors go, they were pretty much ended. We all know that he wanted nothing more that to be and Oiler again and he got his wish with the trade from LA to Edmonton. This is the tweet that want out last night. So Besides Larry Brooks, anyone else reporting on this just saw that rumor die.

"I've moved four times in the last five years. I came (to Edmonton) for a reason." - Ryan Smyth, saying he's not interested in the Rangers

Retweeted by