FanPost

Devils vs Flyers today !!!

I know i know. Why in the world am i talking about these two teams? Trust me it was very painful to watch two teams i desperately hate.Unfortunately my Saturday afternoon was extremely boring so i decided to turn on the game to do some scouting . After watching the game i have a couple things i want to point out. Obviously everyone probably knows this but i just want to reassure everyone how dirty the Philadelphia flithers are.

Watching the game , me and my dad saw at least 15 dirty plays by the flyer's. Who was the main culprit ? There new wannabe replacement of Carcillo is Zac Rinaldo. This kid alone had about 10 dirty plays in the game. If i had a dollar for how dirty the flyers play i would be able to afford rangers tickets which by the way are ridiculously expensive now.

My next point is not another shocker, but how much better the devils power play is then ours. I don't know about you guys but watching a gorgeous power play is beauty to my eyes. Also it helps having a stud in Ilya Kovalchuk and a good defense men in Foster with a blast of a shot from the point. I really wish we could have a better power play.

Now my point to debate about. Kovy is playing amazing hockey and even watching him every shift is electrifying now a days. Not to mention how he knocked down Brayden Schenn in a fight today.So my question to you guys is would you rather have Kovy Or Gabby if you can switch them right now? I know Gabby is having a great year and all but i feel Kovy is more talented. What do you guys think? LGR !!!!!!!!!!