FanPost

Philadelphia Flyers Goalie Excuses.. give me a break..

Is it me or do the Flyers have a history of breaking good goaltenders. I mean what goalie would want to play for a team that consistently blames him for their misfortunes. They consistently complain and blame everything on their goalie.

“They play the same system, it's not a surprise to us,” Kimmo Timonen said. “They block a lot of shots, but everybody’s blocking a lot of shots. We can do a couple of things better, but when they break down, their goalie makes saves.”

link [here]

Flyers D said that regarding Bryz in today's game. I'm sorry but i watched the game today Bryz made a ton of really good saves, rangers outshot the flyers 38-23. Bryz let up one soft goal to gabby at the end of the 2nd period. That's it, we deserved every other goal.

They need to work on their D and stop crying about Bryzgalov, honestly wish they would trade him, i'm a big fan of mr. universe and it sucks having to wish him the worst because hes on the Flyers let alone watch him play worse BECAUSE hes on the Flyers.