FanPost

Selanne? Smyth? Nash? Ryan?

So what do we think the chances are of any one of these guys coming to us at the trade deadline on Feb 27th? All around the rumor mill these 3 names have been circling around NYR.

Should the Rangers stand pat and take what they have into the playoffs? Or is a move needed to wake up the powerplay that we need so badly headed into the post season?

What is everyones thoughts on these 4 guys?