Tomorrow's Game Against The Islanders Is Huge For The Rangers Confidence

NEW YORK, NY - APRIL 09: The New York Rangers salute the crowd follwoing their 5-2 victory over the New Jersey Devils at Madison Square Garden on April 9, 2011 in New York City. (Photo by Bruce Bennett/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers will be heading back to Madison Square Garden with a three game losing streak, the first time that has happened this season. Tomorrow's game against the New York Islanders is a pretty big one, as it marks their first game of a seven game home stand.

This is a game a game that the Rangers need to win, in order to start off on the right foot, as these next seven games are no walk in the park by any means. Six of those seven games include some very tough opponents such as the New Jersey Devils, Pittsburgh Penguins, Detroit Red Wings, and the Buffalo Sabres.

The Rangers will finally have their home crowd behind them once again, and for a good while as well. If the Rangers want to break out of their funk, this is the perfect time to do it, in front of their home crowd, for the next seven games.