Rangers Vs. Islanders: Keys To The Game

Feb. 24, 2012; Uniondale, NY, USA; New York Rangers goalie Martin Biron (43) makes a save in front of New York Islanders center John Tavares (91) during the game at Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum. Mandatory Credit: Debby Wong-US PRESSWIRE

The New York Rangers will be facing off against the New York Islanders tonight for their final meeting of the season. The Rangers lost in a shootout on Long Island, the last time these two teams went at it. The Rangers are currently on a three game skid heading into this home stand. A win tonight would definitely give the Rangers some more confidence.

Watch The Turnovers: The Rangers have been guilty of this over the last three games, and enough is enough. They need to settle it down, and make the smart plays tonight. They've been too quick with their decisions which have led to horrible turnovers, and even goals.

Hit The Net: This is also another problem the Rangers have been having over this three game stretch, they cannot hit the net. Players would have wide up shots, a perfect opportunity to score, and they fire it wide. They cannot be doing that, as it won't help them in a goal department. Just get everything on net, and crash. Simple hockey.