FanPost

Blueshirt Underground Radio Live at 8:30 PM

I just wanted to invite everyone to come join us for Blueshirt Underground Radio live at 8:30 PM. We'll be talking about the last week in Ranger hockey, Brad Richard's big night, Mats Zuccarello, and everything else that is going on with the Rangers. There is a live chat right on the show page, you just need to register with Blog Talk Radio (for free) to join in the chat.

Hope you guys can join us.

Jim