FanPost

Does Zuccarello Effect Kreider?

I read an article on Bluelinestation.com and it talked about ho if MZA works out well going forward this year the Rangers might not need Kreider. Here's the article:

http://bluelinestation.com/2012/03/12/does-mats-zuccarello-effect-chris-kreider-coming-to-the-rangers-this-year/

Any thoughts on this? I think I have to agree with the author how there'd be no point in getting Kreider if MZA is successful.