FanPost

FYI: Boston College (Kreider) has games coming up on NBC Sports Net (previously Versus)

Friday night 5pm vs Providence

Same network will be showing the NCAA East Championship game, Saturday night 8pm. Not sure what the criteria is for BC to play in that game, but I believe if they win Friday, they're in.

Then we have the NCAA tourney. Let's see who's rooting for BC to go far, and who's rooting for him to lose so we can get a look before the playoffs....