New York Rangers Practice: New York Rangers Injury Updates

Mar 8, 2012; Ottawa, ON, CAN; New York Rangers centre Artem Anisimov (42) and Ottawa Senators defenseman Erik Karlsson (65) battle for the puck in the third period at Scotiabank Place. The Senators defeated the Rangers 4-1. Mandatory Credit: Marc DesRosiers-US PRESSWIRE

As the Rangers took the ice for practice this afternoon, there was several injuries to add to the list list of many. First off, we'll start out with some of the better news, as both Ryan Callahan and Michael Del Zotto returned to practice this afteroon. However, they wouldn't state if they would play tomorrow, but they both sounded optimistic about it.

Del Zotto and Callahan will see how they feel in the morning, and they will make a decision from there. Also, Artem Anisimov was missing from practice today after taking a hard hit into the boards last night. Anisimov appeared to be favoring his shoulder as he went to the bench, which is never a good sign.

Also missing from practice amongst the rest, were Steve Eminger and Ruslan Fedotenko. There was no word on why Steve Eminger was missing from practice, but it doesn't sound too good either. Although, the Rangers did say that Ruslan Fedotenko is sidelined with the flu, the same illness that held Henrik Lundqvist out a couple days back.

Speaking of Lundqvist, he was back at practice today, and is looking to get back in time for Saturday's game against the Colorado Avalanche. That's all we have for now, we will continue to keep everyone up to date.