FanPost

Can we please scratch Dubinsky

Ok, I know that I have been critical of him on this post but Dubinsky is just brutal to watch. He doesnt control the puck at all, never makes the smart pass on time and has shown no skill at all. I was one of the guys that was willing to trade the pieces to get Nash and I think it is more evident that scoring is needed on this team. I suggest that when and if Kreider becomes available that Dubinsky should be scratched and give the kid a shot with Cally and Anisimov. Both of those guys would benefit from a playmaker of any kind. Guys like Dubinsky are a dime a dozen. The league is full of 20 goal/20 assist guys and now that Dubinsky is neither what use is he? Just my opinion and I look forward to the comments.