FanPost

Just One Player

The Rangers have fallen off of late, but seriously don't jump off that ledge. I still firmly believe this team is the best in the East. But its no secret they need help. So ill ask the stupid question, if you could add one player, anyone in the NHL, who would it be? Also to be (somewhat) realistic, you have to give up one current lineup player.

Personally, most would look at the offensive struggles and say Rick Nash or Jarome Iginla or the like. But the Rangers, while good at shot blocking, don't know how to play D properly. Since Sauer's been out, there has been no back checking or aggressive play in the Rangers end. So ill have to say Shea Weber. Best Dman in the league in my opinion. To make room i would either give up Jeff Woywitka or Anton Stralman. While Stralzy has Del Zotto like ability to make outlet passes and score on occasion, he plays D like Jack Johnson.

That was my rant, so tell me who you would add to the Rangers and who you would subtract to get them.