Rangers Vs. Lightning: Keys To The Game

RALEIGH, NC - MARCH 01: John Scott #28 of the New York Rangers and Jamie McBain #4 of the Carolina Hurricanes collide along the boards during play at the RBC Center on March 1, 2012 in Raleigh, North Carolina. (Photo by Grant Halverson/Getty Images)

The New York Rangers will be right back in action tonight against the Tampa Bay Lightning for their second game of the back-to-back. The Rangers came away with a very hard fought 3-2 win against the Carolina Hurricanes last night, and they need to keep up the intensity. The Rangers will be without Ryan Callahan and Michael Del Zotto once again tonight so it won't be an easy task. With that said, here are tonight's keys to the game.

Stay Defensive: As I stated above, Michael Del Zotto will be sitting out tonight after re-aggravating his hip on a late check from Derek Joslin. Jeff Woywitka will be making his return to the line-up tonight, but the only downside is him not playing for a while. The Rangers will be a little shorthanded on defense, so the forwards will have to help on the back check a lot, tonight.

All Four Lines Contributing: The Rangers were pretty much dominant after falling behind last night to the Hurricanes. It helped that basically every line was contributing both offensively and defensively all game long. The Rangers will need to do that tonight, and hopefully the offense will come.