FanPost

Fantasy baseball

Is there anyone that's actually interested in doing a fantasy baseball league on yahoo?

I have been trying to set a league up with my friends, but they're pretty busy with things and I couldn't get anyone to really join. I'm a big Yankee fan as well as being obviously a Ranger fan, and I was just trying to find some people who may be interested in a fantasy baseball league before the season starts.

Please if you are interested, just comment on here, if there are enough people who want to join I'll give all you guys the league info on here. Thanks.