FanPost

Will Gabby score 40?

First post here, have been lurking for a while. I think Gabby's game has been terrific this year even more than the first year he was here. He is doing so many more things away from the puck that even though his numbers are "slightly" lower than last year, I think his game is more complete this year. Could you imagine if he and Richards and Haglin got together at the beginning of they year? He might have 45-50 by now. So Stamkos will most likely win the goal scoring race with Malkin second and than there is this log jam of five players all with a shot to break 40 this year. I'm hoping Gabby does it but I think he ends up with 38 goals and like 35 assists. The guy hasn't had a hat trick all season and not that many two goal games and all the players stuck at 35 goals right now have been streaky with there scoring. Kessel Neal, Perry & Hartnell all could do it to, but I feel like Neal is gonna get there because of all the crazy scoring thats going on in pittsburgh right now. Ovechkin has 33 and a bunch have 32. Tough but not impossible.

Thoughts?