FanPost

subscriber central issues

any other season ticket holders have issues logging on to http://subscribers.nyrsubcentral.com/login/????

i was told that as a season ticket holder, i should be able to access this link and have the ability to obtain a computer generated image of my new seats.

if i remember correctly, i think i should be able to compare the old sight line to the new sight line.

curious to know if the link is not currently active?

thanks in advance....