Boston College Faces Off Against Minnesota-Duluth In Northeast Regional Final

BUFFALO NY - DECEMBER 28: Kyle Palmieri #23 Chris Kreider #19 and Charlie Coyle #3 of the United States celebrate Palmieri's first of two goals against Slovakia during the 2011 IIHF World U20 Championship game between the United States and Slovakia on December 28 2010 in Buffalo New York. The United States won 6-1. (Photo by Rick Stewart/Getty Images)

Tonight Chris Kreider and his BC Eagles face Minnesota-Duluth for a spot in the Frozen Four in Tampa Bay.

Boston College is coming off a solid 2-0 victory over Air Force in a game where Chris Kreider scored both of BCs goals, which I'm sure has Glen Sather on a contact high right about now. Aside from Kreider's two goals BC relied on goaltender Parker Milner and their stingy defense to stifle a pretty good Air Force team for the Eagles 16th straight win.

Here are the highlights of yesterday's game:

Minnesota-Duluth advanced past the University of Maine 5-2 after being down 2-0 and scoring three second period goals in a span of seven minutes.

Use this as your open thread for tonight's game which will air on ESPNU

Make sure you guys check out BC Interruption; Boston College's SBNation blog for more intensive coverage of the Eagles